Christ Tentmakers Church is a gospel preaching, bible teaching fellowship. We are dedicated to a biblically based education that enables brothers and sisters to integrate faith and practice. We treasure the Bible as the inerrant Word of God and are devoted to correctly handling the word of truth.
"OASIS" MIDWEEK BIBLE GROUP
Our fundamental faith is based only on the Word of God, which is infallible and inerrant. The sixty six books of the Bible were inspired by the Holy Spirit. We believe the followings truths as outlined in the Scriptures.
1. There is one true God, who exists as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ, God in flesh came down as man. He is both God and Man as one person.
3. Jesus Christ lived a perfect and sinless life. He sacrificed his life to die for the sins of the world. Whoever believes in Him as Lord and Savior will be saved.
4. Jesus Christ who was crucified and died, arose from the dead on the third day and ascended into heaven.
5. Everyone is in need of forgiveness of their sins through Jesus Christ, the Mediator between God and humans.
6. Every person can attain salvation by God's grace alone. Good works is not required to be saved.
7. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church. The Church is the body of Christ, which consists of all believers.
8. God instructs His people to assemble together for worship, praise, and fellowship for mutual edification on a regular basis.
This is why Christ Tentmakers Church was started. We want to worship, praise, and fellowship together in an authentic manner while proclaiming the Gospel throughout the world.